New demands on data infrastructure are stressing legacy technologies and limiting business agility, causing some enterprises to be left behind, while innovators pull ahead.
Attend this fun, high-speed networking event to learn how to transform your data infrastructure to achieve new analytic agility and see how leading organizations are delivering on today’s demands. Then you’ll actually hop into a go-kart and race around the track against your peers! No experience necessary - equipment and safety briefing included.
What you will learn:
Moving from Big Data to Fast Data
- Learn the latest innovations that can turn sluggish hard to use big data architectures into fast easy to use insights the entire organization can use
- Learn the benefits of common reference architectures that leverage Hadoop, legacy databases, and streaming technologies to deliver fast data at scale
- See how MemSQL customers are using MemSQL to effectively improve existing database limits without disrupting operations or existing skills
New Data Acceleration Strategies for Engineers
- See the new database approaches and architectures used to address slow performing Hadoop, Oracle, and MySQL technologies
- Watch how to setup and deploy a live data intensive application that processes 100s of thousands of events while performing queries across billions of rows
1:00PM - Arrival and lunch served
1:30PM - Moving from Big Data to Fast Data
2:00PM - New Data Acceleration Strategies for Engineers
2:30PM - Go-kart racing followed by a podium ceremony and awards
3:30-4:00PM - Networking